Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Three months and Oh so happy!

Lyla is such a good baby I can't believe it. She hardly EVER cries. She sleeps at least 10 hours a night and wakes up happy. Such a princess. THe boys continue to love her and they amaze me everyday. I haven't forgotten Burke's funny quotes I just keep forgetting to put them on. Evan is saying funny things too so I might cehange that to the boys funny quotes. I am drawing a blank right now but after Kevin's truck was stolen Grandpa Sheard came over and Burke stated to him, "Grandpa! A bully stole Daddy's truck!!" So Funny. Well if you want to laugh harder than you have in a long time I suggest watching Burke's video below. I could not stop laughing and am still laughing now. If you don't know already, this is Alex the Lion from Madagasgar 2, the movie.(The actor playing Alex is our own Burke Sheard. Laugh on!


I also have some pictures I took today of Lyla and Evan and Burke. We were having some fun.


















No comments: