Friday, February 12, 2010

Whew Time is Flying by!!

Boy time is flying by and I can't believe it! Not only is Lyla is going to be four months February 17 Kevin and I met on that day 12 years ago!!! WOW!!! It has been a wonderful ride and I wouldn't have wanted to have gone though life with anyone but him. Happy Valentines Day Kevin!! Thanks for everything you have given me especially our three beautiful children and best in the world dog Ben!! I love you!! For the rest of you Happy Valentines Day!!! I love all you you too very much. You are all such a great part of our lives. I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentines Day!! HEre are a few more pictures of my sweeties.




This was Lyla after her 3 month photos, (Which are ready I just need to pick them up!!)





Lyla Hanging out in her cirb.

Burke trying on my jeans

Lyla can't sleep without her bug! It plays music and is the most wonderful bug in the world. I love it because it puts her right to sleep.

Mommy found my favorite paci!

My Far Far Away Grandma got me this book, It is all about me!! Well a little Ladybug named Lyla but she looks just like me!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!


I Can Roll Over Now!!! Just from front to back :)

No comments: