Tuesday, January 19, 2010

January

Lyla is three monthes old now and she is doing great. She is 12 lbs. and growing everyday. Evan and Burke are still loving school. Burke is learning Spanish on Wednesdays so he comes home with new words to teach us all the time. Evan is learning so fast how to read and write it is amazing how fast they pick that stuff up. Here are some more pictures and a couple of movies.








Lyla has found her hands. She grabs hold of them and moves them up and over her head. It is like she is doing exercises with her arms. SO funny.





She is watching her favorite show. I couldn't get her to laugh when I was taping this but she was laughing right before this.







1 comment:

Sarah, Addison and Lillian said...

You have a little dancer on your hands! She is adorable. I love her smile!!