Monday, July 20, 2009
We had a boys free weekend!
It was nice and relaxing this weekend. My parents came and took the boys home with them for the weekend, but boy were they missed. They had a great time, they went to Cannonsburg ski hills for a jazz concert outside. I guess they had a lot of kids activities, pictures to be added for that soon. While they were having fun Kevin decided to start his own project and me mine. I painted the boys room and Kevin constructed a boat! Yep you heard right, Kevin is making a boat. I can't believe how fast he is coming along. He has the whole frame done and some of the decking. Its amazing the things you can get done without the little guys around. Here are some pictures. I used that Chalkboard paint on one of the walls. We both had a lot of fun with our projects and we even got a nice dinner made for us by our neighbors Chris and Jen. Very relaxing.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment