Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Fourth of July and one year since I started this Blog!!

We had a great fourth of July week. We went to Kevin's parents cottage on Grand Lake for the Fourth of July and the week before. The weather wasn't so hot during the week so we did my kind of vacation for a couple of days. We drove up the Mackinaw city and went shopping on one day and went to Potosky area another day, shopping. We also went hiking through the woods and climbed up a lighthouse with the boys. Boy was that hard for me, I made it though. We had a real good time just being together with real yummy food from cook Carol.

Here are some pictures of the week.

Carol and the boys hanging out


Kevin fishing with the boys - Burke's first Walleye that I think Ben is interested in eating.











Mackinaw City












Grandpa Hiking with the boys



Hiking at Thompson State Park











Grandma and Alec


Presque Isle Lighthouse Park











Burke and Woody




Fourth of July - Day of the Lake - Hanging on the dock with Neighbor Girl Emma - and Firworks in Alpena







No comments: