Saturday, July 25, 2009
Dad and the boys --- camping in the backyard
Kevin put up his tent in the backyard and I have never seen them so excited!! They got their sleeping bags and Dad blew up the bed/air mattress and out they went. Kevin told stories and of course they had to have snacks in the tent. Well it is about 11:10 and I don't hear a peep from outside so I guess Ben and I will retire to bed. I have to admit I am a little nervous. I usually lock the doors at night and double check like a crazy lady. I'm nervous of my little babies sleeping outside and I'm inside. I know they have there daddy out there but it's a little nerve racking for me. I wish I still had a baby monitor, I would sneak one out there in the tent, Just in case one of them woke up, but oh well. This will be a test for me. See you in the morning........


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment