Well the day finally arrived!! Burke finally went to school all by himself. We dropped off Evan first and then headed to his door. Boy I have never seen a child so excited. He walked right passed me and cut in front of some kids and walked right in the door. Never to look back. No goodbye mom or anything. So I tried to sneak in there and I snapped a photo of him already in action with the assistant. When I picked him up he was still so happy and was helping the teacher put the chairs on top of the tables. The second picture is Burke with his teacher Mrs. Legg. In the picture with the assistant the little girl in front of him with the pink shirt and short dark bob is Ruby. She is such a cutie. The little boy next to Burke looks like he's having a hard time and the one behind was in tears outside. They were all so cute.




This is Burke right now, 4:30.

Oh and How could I forget!! On Friday for Burke's hour orientation as he is standing in line he told his famous joke. Yes, the fly on the toilet seat joke. For you that don't know the joke it is, " Did you hear about what happened to the fly on the toliet seat? He got pissed off." Nice
No comments:
Post a Comment