Well I thought this was funny. Were at Jo-Ann Fabric store and we were waiting in line to get some fabric cut and Burke looks over at me pointing at a sign and says,"Look mom, SALE. You'd better buy it then." That cracks me up. Okay this one was a almost said but stop by my panicked face and shaking head. We went to Curriculum night at their school, and we were in line at the playground for the child care portion and Burke's face lined up perfect with an enormous rear end that belonged to a tiny woman everywhere but her rear end. Wow it was noticeable, I can give him that. I'm just so glad that he looked at me first before opening his mouth. He just looked at me and saw me shaking my head and he shook his back at me very fast.
Well Kevin bought the latest Dan Brown book, 'The Lost Symbol' yesterday and he is already on page 98. He said the book is so addicting. He is a Mason so I knew this one he would be all over.
No comments:
Post a Comment