href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh1HnxfWtBmYknoB9Nygn-cpbA42xOkaaWfOiK3fVk8GVL9Hriciy2oPh_qnjuDi_g3ybb2kt-rNSI6eqnKlMnaRB-L6A2O1o3JOkJmTDB1jZR-sS0RQtMvTt8_4pqKy7h8ZYifc0G24z1D/s1600-h/IMG_2067.JPG">
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Our Weekend in Cincinnati
We went to Cincinnati this past weekend and had a great time. I miss Cincinnati so much it hurt to leave. I got to see my friend Sarah's little baby girl Lillian. She is SO adorable but wasn't too happy when I held her. When a baby's lip starts to quiver it is probably the cutest thing!! Boy I can't wait for my little one to arrive. We were invited to Kevin's cousin's wedding and we had a lot of fun. We went to the Newport Aquarium. The boys had such a great time, they even got to pet some sharks. We even went to my favorite pizza place 'Dewey's' for lunch. Unfortunately that was the extent of my picture taking. The battery died in my camera and I forgot the charger. Nice Me!! The wedding was a lot of fun. The boys couldn't stop dancing. They were dancing with the 'Princess' all night.(The bride) Burke was stuck to her like glue all night. I have never seen the moves he pulled out that night. He even got up there by himself with a group of people and tried to line dance. Some people said he was better that some of the adults. Super funny!! I just wish I got it on video. Here are a few pictures of the earlier part of the weekend. Oh and we of course HAD to go to Skyline Chili. Alec's first visit!







href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh1HnxfWtBmYknoB9Nygn-cpbA42xOkaaWfOiK3fVk8GVL9Hriciy2oPh_qnjuDi_g3ybb2kt-rNSI6eqnKlMnaRB-L6A2O1o3JOkJmTDB1jZR-sS0RQtMvTt8_4pqKy7h8ZYifc0G24z1D/s1600-h/IMG_2067.JPG">


href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh1HnxfWtBmYknoB9Nygn-cpbA42xOkaaWfOiK3fVk8GVL9Hriciy2oPh_qnjuDi_g3ybb2kt-rNSI6eqnKlMnaRB-L6A2O1o3JOkJmTDB1jZR-sS0RQtMvTt8_4pqKy7h8ZYifc0G24z1D/s1600-h/IMG_2067.JPG">
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment