Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Burke and his Soccer Pics

Well I forgot the Camera the first time Burke played soccer so I took these pictures of Burke this past week. He had a good night. Well, for all you confused parents out there who are pondering over whether or not to put your three year old in soccer, well maybe you should wait a year. There is a huge difference between three and four years old. I mean it is totally up to you, but huge laughs are about the only thing you will get out of these three year olds. I'm not sure any of them REALLY want to play. I like to bribe Burke with a trip to the neighborhood 'Dairy Deluxe' for an ice cream cone with sparkle sprinkles, otherwise he loses motivation. I of course have to remind him why he has to run around the field and where he has to kick the ball. Oh yeah, "ICE CREAM WITH SPARKLE SPRINKLES!!", he shouts. From the the micro all girl team he keeps playing, to the all boy team that Burke is on, it is a mixture of little tiny,(some still in Pullups), mini men running back and forth to their mommies crying, "I want to go home". Then there is the ones who sit in the center of the field ripping out grass and throwing it up in the air. Of course we can't forget about the ones who notice the loud airplane overhead or that their bellies are more interesting to look at then the ball. Then there's the little guy who loves to hang out in the goal net, just lying there in the back of the net waiting to get a ball bounced off his face for the third time! So if your up for a great time and a bunch of laughs, for the adults, go ahead, sign your little three year old prodigy up for soccer!! Or any other sport for that reason. :) Or do it and have a great time watching all the hilarious adorable little people.




No comments: