Monday, March 9, 2009

So this is what morning sickness is?

Oh gee good golly me. Not liking this morning sickness, which by the way I have never had before. I just assumed a little nausea in the morning but oh no. I seem to have it from the second I get up until about 2:00 pm. Then the gag reflex is there for the rest of the day. Nice. I used to be one to say that I LOVED being pregnant. Maybe this is God's way of telling me that this will be my last one. Well anyway Ginger Ale and tea have become my best friends. I can't even make coffee in the morning anymore for Jon and Kevin, sorry guys. I took Burke in for his followup appt. today for his ear and their Pediatrician told me that morning Sickness usually last about three months. Wonderful.

Well we got to see the heartbeat of Sheard the Third on Friday and I was so excited. The little beat was so wonderful and we found out that I am only 6 1/2 weeks along. Okay that explains everything. The Internet says that Morning sickness usually doesn't kick in until around 7-8 weeks. Which brings my due date to October 27th now. Halloween Baby! What fun those birthday parties would be.
Anyway I'm attaching a little picture of the baby but it is hard to see anything because it's so small yet. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats !!

Did you have morning sickness with the boys?? From the sound of your blog, my guess is no.

I had the worst morning sickness with the princess Dana. In fact, I kept losing weight instead of gaining and they had to give me Rx meds for the nausea.

Maybe a little princess for the boys to watch over and protect ....

Cathy
(Honor's sister)

Sheards said...

Thanks Cathy! No I didn't have Morning Sickness with the boys so I'm crossing my fingers for a Dana Princess!! :) I'm on the medication and It works like a charm. My Lifesaver.

Take Care and say Hi to your family.