Sunday, March 29, 2009

It's been a while but I'm back!

Boy It has been a little while since I wrote on my blog so I thought I should come on a write a little note. We are all doing great. The boys want to name their new baby brother or sister, " spiderbaby". I have been soooo much better thanks to a small little anti-nausea pill I like to call my best friend. We are aproaching 11 weeks and I'm still very excited. I have small panic attacks from time to time, " Can I really do it with Three?" I'm sure I'll be just fine.....in about ten years!!! HAAAAAA No I'm really so excited and if my brother and sisters and cousin Jill can do it so can I. I'm going to sign Evan and Burke up for soccer this week at the YMCA and they are pretty excited. I think I am the one who is the most excited though. Just to see my little guys running around kicking the ball and having a ball, I can't wait! They have to play on separate teams but I think that will be good for them. They will get to watch each other play. I'm still watching my little nephew and he is getting so big! He is 8 months now and crawling everywhere. He crawls everywhere someone is.. He follows you if you walk down the hall and especially tries to keep up with the boys. He loves those big boys!! I have to put him in the pack n play a lot, which he doesn't like very much. He just wants to have free range of the whole house, which I can't allow. Sorry little buddy. Kevin went on a fishing trip last Friday and caught a beautiful steelhead. So I will leave you with a picture of his beautiful fish. Also a short film of Evan using his "blankie" to cover up his buddy Ben. So Cute!!!! Sorry the film is so loud. we had the b-ball games on and the commercials are always laouder than the actual show we are watching.

No comments: