






My sister and I went to Grand Rapids to visit my parents. We had a great time. We all rode in Colleens car and packed all five boys in. Thank God for the SatTV!! We went to Fred Meijer's Gardens and walked through the childrens gardens, and pretty much everywhere else. They went crazy running around, up and down the hills. I was really trying to tire them out since my parents would be watching them later that night so we could go to yet another Halloween party. It was at my Cousin Jill's house and her husband Paul's. We had a riot there too. HEre are some pictures of the day.... and night!




1 comment:
Those are great pictures. I especially love the ones of the boys laying/running in the grass with the blue skies behind them. They look like professional pictures! Looks like a fun party too, I miss going to parties and hanging out with you!
Post a Comment