We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!
Monday, November 3, 2008
First days watching Alec
I have started watching my nephew Alec for the days while his mommy went back to work. It was hard, I'm sure, on Honor but we had so much fun. The first day he cried a little bit. I Know it was because it was all new to him and unfamiliar surroundings were probably scary for the little guy. But the next day, Friday, I think went so well. I walked by him and one point when he was in the bouncy seat and he looked at me and shrugged his shoulders and just smiled. SUch a cutie he melted my heart. He was happy almost the whole day and Burke and Evan are such big helpers. He even went to Evan school to drop him off with us and was just looking around taking everything in.
No comments:
Post a Comment