Wednesday, September 17, 2008
The Second Week of School
Well We are doing great in School. Evan Loves everyday and it really makes him so happy to go. We have had two homework assignments to do and they have been fun to do together. He had his school pictures yesterday so that is always exciting to get back and send out to everyone. Of course Burke had to get up there and take a picture too. Burke will be more that ready for School next year it's not even funny. We went to an ice cream social last night with the other pre-school parents and the boys didn't want any ice cream. They just wanted to play with their friends. Burke sure is a cutie. He ran up to the boys Jack and Davis and Evan and said loudly, " I am having so much fun playing with you guys!" Then grabbed their hands and kind of jumped up and down. I can tell already Evan friends are going to be Burkes friends too. Which is exactly how I envisioned them being best buds. :) Love it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment