Saturday, September 6, 2008
Evan's Open House at Preschool
Kevin and I went to Evan's preschool on Friday for his open house, meet the teachers. We had a great time. Evan was so excited and so ready to start. He seemed so comfortable there and seemed to like everyone. We were in line to check in and get name tags and Burke asked, "Where's my sticker?" The Teacher game him one too and he shuffled right in the classroom. He went right with Evan to play with all the kids. Then they had the kids (Students only) line up to wash their hands and get a snack. The parents sat on the floor to get more info from the teacher (with siblings) Well Burke got out of my arms reach and lined up with the other kids and then I heard him ask the teacher, " Where my seat?" Thinking that he was one of the students the teacher pointed to an open seat at the kiddie tables. Evan sat on the other side of the room. It was so funny to watch them eating theor goldfish talking with different kids. Then as usual I wasn't listening to the teacher talking and was watching the teacher who was looking at Burke. She looked confused and then leaned over to him and said, " When your done why don't you go over and sit with your mommy and Daddy." He looked at her and said ,"Okay." Then he got up and toppled over off the chair. He shot up saying, " I'm Okay!" Then continued over to us. It was priceless. I think I remember my sister Katie having a similar experience with my niece Nora when Molly went to preschool. Then Evan asked where Burkie's locker was. It will be a shocker on Monday when we actually go and drop him off but I hope it will be fun for him. I will definately bring my camera on Monday, I forgot on Friday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment