Time is Flying by for my kids. I keep looking at their little faces and catch a little glimse of their infant faces. I can't believe how fast time past. The boys are still doing great at school and becomming more independant everyday. Well Burke is now Five and we had a small party for him here at the house. It is Burke's turn to have a big friends party so this Saturday we will have a bash for him at a Bouncer place. More pics to come!! In the meantime here are some new pictures.
Monday, November 15, 2010
Fall Days and Burke is 5!!
Time is Flying by for my kids. I keep looking at their little faces and catch a little glimse of their infant faces. I can't believe how fast time past. The boys are still doing great at school and becomming more independant everyday. Well Burke is now Five and we had a small party for him here at the house. It is Burke's turn to have a big friends party so this Saturday we will have a bash for him at a Bouncer place. More pics to come!! In the meantime here are some new pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
These pictures are beautiful! Kids are growing SSOO fast!! Love Lyla with the dog and fast asleep at the computer!
Cathy (Honor's sis)
Post a Comment