href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjW6V_HyRByqsHkUz8DHpQqfACqlt2UQBxgoKQ2SaGbfVVjzrwEFFjOqVDf6OWEQcmtQ9r12srCE1y6EyFsaDsiwOY632438TG71rA0pYxJaf-knkdHuVm4yLtR8FEuOdFEAhDF4smQQCQI/s1600/IMG_0657.JPG">
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
The close of Summer fun and the First day of School!!
Well the summer had to come to an end but we sure had a great time this summer. I am so excited for Fall. I LOVE Fall and all the fun things we do. But before we start looking ahead I must post the pictures of our final summer activities. We went to an air show with our friend Jeff thanks to our friend Labeau. Fun times just at home and of course the Woodward Cruise with Mickey and Persad. So Much Fun!! We definitly can't forget about Evan's 6th Birthday. We went to the zoo that day and had a party that night. He got his Nintendo DS, Just like he wanted!!! Note - Look at his expression. He was totally suprised!! The boys played in the yard as often as they could with their friend Gigi from across the street. Finally they went to their First day of school today. First grade and Kindergarten!!! My Babies are getting so big!!! Time is flying by!!! STOP!!!! Okay really Enjoy!
























href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjW6V_HyRByqsHkUz8DHpQqfACqlt2UQBxgoKQ2SaGbfVVjzrwEFFjOqVDf6OWEQcmtQ9r12srCE1y6EyFsaDsiwOY632438TG71rA0pYxJaf-knkdHuVm4yLtR8FEuOdFEAhDF4smQQCQI/s1600/IMG_0657.JPG">











href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjW6V_HyRByqsHkUz8DHpQqfACqlt2UQBxgoKQ2SaGbfVVjzrwEFFjOqVDf6OWEQcmtQ9r12srCE1y6EyFsaDsiwOY632438TG71rA0pYxJaf-knkdHuVm4yLtR8FEuOdFEAhDF4smQQCQI/s1600/IMG_0657.JPG">
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment