Saturday, January 9, 2010

New Year!!




Well it is a new year and staring out great. I got Wii Fit from Kevin's Mom Carol and I am addicted. I find I'm on there every chance I get. If you skip a day they ask where you have been. We as a family created our Mii selves on the Wii Fit. Which is ourselves in cartoon form. They scan you and collect all your stats and tell you how in shape you are. So if your on the Wii fit playing games or working out your little guy is running in place or talking to the person next to them. It is really cute. Well Kevin and Burke have not been on there since the first day so there little Mii's are sleeping. So Funny. Evan and Ben and I are talking away to each other. I love the Yoga part, I can already feel my muscles have stretched. I sure need that, I am SOOOO not flexible. My sister Katie got it for Christmas too and it is fun to talk to her about it. I also got a jenny Mcarthy Wii video from Carol that comes with a camera you put on the tv and it scans your body and chooses a workout for you. You get to see yourself excersie on the TV screen and the boys love that. Kevin took the boys sledding today and they all had a great time. Everyone is napping right now.

No comments: