Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Lyla is Two Months Old
Lyla is two months old now and is growing and smiling and getting so cute. She was also baptized this past weekend. Here are some pictures from the day. Kevin's sister Betsy and Brother Whit were the Godparents. Betsy and her family were there. Along with Kevin's parents and my parents. Jon and Honor and Alec were there too. I also took some pictures for our Christmas card. I just ordered them on Sunday night so they should be here today or tomorrow. Then I have to stuff the cards and I will try to get them out the day I get them. :) This year I am really behind. Anyway, I took a bunch of pictures for the card. Here are the other pictures that didn't make the cut. Enjoy!















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment