Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Lyla is one month old!!!

I can't believe it but Lyla is one month old. She is starting to grow a bit too. She is awake and showing her beautiful eyes longer and longer. She is already so cute and getting cutier every day. Here are some pictures that I took of her and a couple of Lyla with Evan and Burke. They love her so much it is so cute!!!

I know it was Burke's Birthday last weekend and my poor little buddy. Mom and Dad misplaced the camera's charger so I haven't been able to take any pictures. AUnt Honor got some pictures of the big day so I am going to get them from her and post them. :) We went to Splash Village in Dundee and had a Excellent day. Jon and Honor and Alec went with us. I really hate it went I don't have a camera to capture these moments. Then on Sunday we had a little party at the house. Grandma and Grandpa Sheard came over and Jon and Honor and Alec to help celebrate. We had a nice dinner and I made a horse Cake(didn't make it out of the pan in one piece) But was super yummy, I was told. It was Chocolate so that is a given. Well here are some pictures. The one with the flower on her head was this morning. SOmetimes when you leave the camera off for a while it has enough juice when you turn it on for a couple pictures. I should have thought of that last weekend. :(








1 comment:

Sarah, Addison and Lillian said...

Adorable...especially the picture of the three of them sleeping together. Melts my heart!

I can't believe she is a month already either...where does the time go?!