Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Parties at School

Boy it was hard today have two Halloween parties to go to at the same time! So I went to Burke's party first. Thirty minutes later I went up to Burke and asked him if he would mind if I went to Evan's Party now for a little bit. He looked at me and said, "Oh No mom, Go, Go!" Then he smiled and gave me the thumbs up. So I'm all baffled and just kind of standing there and I went up to him again and said, "Are you sure?" "Yep",He said, "You just go to Evan's and I'll see you in a little bit." Okay this coming from a still three almost four year old. Wow I thought, They both have different ways of making my life easier. SO on to Evan's party I went. The wierd thing is I feel like I missed everything in both of their parties. At Evan's party the Moms sat and read stories to the kids and when I came in Evan was so excited he wanted me to read a story to the class too. Well their wasn't enough time, they had to move on to the next thing. So when we finished up at Evan's party I saw that we still had 10 minutes till Burke's was over. So Evan and I raced over to Burke's class and we walked in and they were dismissing them. Nice.

Even though I feel like I missed the activities at both of the parties I did get a few pictures of the kids. Oh I'm going to throw in a bunch of Lyla too.













No comments: