Well I am at the point in my pregnancy where I go every week to the doctor now. We went this past Wednesday and checked in and sat in the waiting room. This waiting room is super nice with Couches and a huge fireplace. Well I sat down near the door and the boys were playing on the fireplace. Suddenly Burke popped his head up over a couch and saw in the back a woman was breastfeeding her baby. Now some of you know that Burke became an expert on this topic because his Aunt Honor Breastfed so he went walking over to this woman and looked at her and stated, "Those are for babies to drink." The lady just nodded and then Burke nodded and said, My mommy isn't going to feed our baby." I was laughing inside so hard. Then Evan was in the background and he laughed saying, "Boobs", kind of under his breath. So funny! About a week ago Burke came up to me and patted my "boobs" saying that this is where I will feed his baby. I had to explain to him that we are going to use bottles and showed him those. I told him that he could help fed her and he was pretty excited.
By the way I am 70% effaced and 4 cm dilated. Yeah! I'm on my way!!
No comments:
Post a Comment