Saturday, May 30, 2009

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had the ultrasound on Friday Morning' I feel like I'm the luckiest person in the world. I already have the most wonderful adorable boys in the world and the news that we are having a daughter just brings so much joy to all of us. The boys really seemed excited after they found out. Evan wants to name her Olivia and Burke was to name her Spiderbaby. I'm just so excited to be blessed with the chance at raising boys and a girl. Many fun years ahead. I have great ultrasound pictures of the baby but something is wrong with my monitor that is hooked to the printer so I have to have Kevin look at it and then I will post those. She gave me some 4D images so they are amazing to look at. Stay Tuned!

2 comments:

Stephie said...

Congrats Pauline! How exciting for you :)

Sarah, Addison and Lillian said...

We are so excited for you!! I may be biased, but I'm really enjoying raising a little girl. Can't wait to see the pictures. And while I'm not a big fan of Spiderbaby, Olivia is very cute!! :)