Stay tunned for Burke's soccer pics!
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Evan's First Soccer Game
Evan had his first soccer game and did so well. He certainly has a knack for it. He did so well dribbling the ball down the field. All the kids were little ball hogs it was so cute. They are not into the passing yet. Evan took the ball at one point down the field and kept going past the golie. So funny. Burke's game was Tuesday night but was cancelled because of the rain' he was so upset and kept saying to us, "I thought you said I was playing soccer too." I still think he think's we are big liars. He won't get it until he plays again on Tuesday. Monday will be rough for him seeing Evan play yet again and not him. Here are some pictures of the day.





Stay tunned for Burke's soccer pics!
Stay tunned for Burke's soccer pics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment