
Burke has been fussing about a humm in his left year for a couple of days. He would cry and whine a lot more than usual...just kidding. Then on Wednesday morning I noticed his ear canal was completely closed off. So I took him to the Pediatrician that afternoon and they said that his one of the tubes in his ear was laying in the ear canal and it was very infected. Poor guy, I guess that is one of the most painful things that babies and kids can go through. He has had a lot of them and only one since the tubes were put in when he was about 18 months old. So that night in the bath I went to clean his ears out and there it was sitting right inside his ear. I couldn't believe how small it was. Well of course I kept it with my collection of things I keep from my babies. NO I don't have their umbilical cords, YUCK!!! Anyway, seems to be doing a lot better. He woke up this morning and came out and exclaimed, "The ants are done marching in my ear! They must have marched their way right out of my ear!" I think that is one of those things I will never forget. This little guy says the funniest things!! Here is a picture of the tube. I put it next to this little glass bead I have so you can see the size comparison...only if your interested that is.
No comments:
Post a Comment