is in our lives every day. I am so overcome with joy and am so grateful that I get to watch my little nephew, Alec. He is so adorable!!! He surprises me everyday. I almost forget how quick they grow in their first year. I will tell you what, having Alec in our lives only makes my overwhelming desire to have a third child so apparent, it is not even funny!! Well not funny at all to Kevo but I am patiently waiting. :):):0 :) Anyway he is just so darn cute when Jonny drops him off in the morning, he is all smiles.... yes so early in the morning, he is raring to go. I recently picked up my sisters excersaucer for "baby Alec", (this is what he is called at our house). He LOVES it, he will be SOOO excited for Santa to bring him one, delivered from Grandma Carol and Grandpa Dick. I know he misses his Mumma during the day you can see it in his eyes. But coming from one mumma to another, I can see the happiness in his smiling face when she arrives to pick him up. That is so priceless to me. I love to see his face. He is loving the time with his cousins though, he has even visited Evan's Elementary school and is stealing a lot of peoples hearts. There are a couple of Moms that are prego and due in Jan and Feb and they immediately flock to Alec's side. " He is just the best baby, he never cries". Ahhh It is sooo true, He doesn't cry, only at specific times. He doesn't like a poopy diaper and especially he needs eyes watching him when he is playing with toys. He needs assurance that it's okay to play with these cool toys and especially the "silky blankie" that he has attached himself to. It is the cutiest thing. He grabs it and buries his face in the blankie and throws it off of his face and is smiling like I have never seen him. Just that happy giggle smile as if he is saying, " I am so happy right now and this is my favorite thing at my Aunt Pauline's". Yeah ..... The cutest bubba ever!!!! Well following are pictures of our days. I promise I will get more videos of him and my guys. I think those are so much fun. Evan LOVES to go back and watch all the movies. I need to put more on. Enjoy!!














Ahhhh Yes Burke has the biggest chapped lips right now. It's , " NO Mom I don't wear lipstick and I won't put it on." Evan says the same thing, I tell them all about it and Evan finally understands it. He tells me, " Okay Mom I don't want the red lips so please may I use the lipdtick?" I quickly correct him before Burke hears what he says. Then Evan says quickly, " Oh Mom, I mean chapstuff, not lipstick, silly that is for girls!!!" HAAAAA They crack me up everyday!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment