Friday, October 3, 2008

I SAID I DON"T LIKE MASHED POTATOS!!!!



Well I am always trying to get them to eat something besides Macaroni and cheese. WHen I asked Evan if he wanted a bite he said, " No way Mom." When I asked Burke if he wanted a bite he agreed. I was so happy I shoved it in. He looked at me and made this horrific face, moaning. He wouldn't even close his mouth. He even sat still until I ran and got the camera. It was too good not to capture on film! By the time I got back he was drooling all down the front of him. FUnny!!!

Evan Has had a lot of exciting days at School. He rally loves it and is doing just great. The teachers tell me he is such a sweetheart. When I dropped him off the other day she said, " There's my Buddy". That makes me feel great. He got his Junior Police badge last Friday, Dad, he was so proud. I Told him that The other Grandpa used to be a Policeman and he was excited. Just watching his face picturing his Grandpa as a policeman was priceless. We will have to get out the pictures next time we are over there Mom and Dad. I told him I got my Junior Police badge when I was little too. Even to this day I am still so proud that my Dad was a cop!! I wish I went that route. But then again I think everyone would have just gotton away with anything, I can be quite the pushover.

No comments: