Thursday, August 14, 2008
How do you describe the word 'beautiful' to a two year old?
Boy this was cute! Evan and Burke were in the back seat of my car yesterday just talking to each other. Evan said in the sweetest voice, " Burkie, you are so beautiful to me." Just made my heart melt. Well Burkie for some reason just got so angry. His face twisted in to the biggest scowl and turned a bright shade of red as he shouted back, " NO EVAN, I AM BURKIE SHEARD!!!" I couldn't help but laugh, but only for a second. I had to intervene in some way. I tried my hardest to describe what Evan meant. That beautiful is a good word, and he is telling you that you are....you are.... Hummmm.... I couldn't think of anything but that you are a good boy. I mentioned that 'beautiful' was another word for pretty, nice, wonderful. He just got very mad. I ended it by saying that Evan was telling him that he was a very good boy and that he loved him very much. He then smiled as he looked at he brother. TOOO SWEET!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment