

Well we headed to the park yesterday. I told Evan and Burke we could go to TWO parks. We headed out, Evan on his big wheel and Burke in the wagon. The first park we were by ourselves and Evan was the "castle game" and Burke was "Spongebob". We had a lot of fun and they wanted to head to the next park. When we got there there was a few other kids there, one of which was a adorable little girl Paige.
Paige immediately came up to Evan and asked him if he would like to play. Evan very excitedly said, "Yeah". So up the slide they went. I was over with Burke on the spring animals when I noticed that Evan was holding something as he was climbing up the slide. Hummmmm What is that. When I asked what he was holding, Paige exclaimed, " He is carrying my Blankie for me up the slide. I told him he need to help me carry my blankie up the slide." I could hardly contain myself, I was laughing inside. "That is so nice of you Evan", I said. He looked at me kind of confused but held onto that blankie for her. Then her nanny told her to put the blankie in the wagon so Evan didn't have to carry it anymore.
Then they wandered over to the basketball court which they didn't know how to play. She was telling Evan that she gets the first TWO turns and then he can have his turn. After a little bit of bossy play Evan came over to me and tuged on my shorts and said, " Mommy, I don't want to play with her anymore. Can we go now?" Priceless!!!!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment